OneRagtime is a next-generation venture capital fund-as-a-platform specialized in sourcing, financing and scaling early-stage tech startups from across Europe. Our fully digitalized investment process offers our exclusive investor community the freedom and flexibility to choose how they invest.
Our model is powered by the OneRagtime community, with our strong connections and relationships within the tech ecosystem. Our mission is an ambitious one: to empower exceptional entrepreneurs to succeed internationally. To do this, we select the most innovative tech start-ups from across Europe and back them, leveraging our curated community of investors and entrepreneurs.
We strongly believe that the key to success for our start-ups is to be supported and backed by the right people. This is what the OneRagtime community is about: it’s an ecosystem in which start-ups can bloom and become the next global champions thanks to access to capital, network, knowledge and operational resources. And as we believe in the power of technology and data combined with human talents, we are building our tech platform to digitalize all our activities and develop our business at scale.
OneRagtime in figures: 20 talents from 8 different countries with a presence in Barcelona and Paris.
250+ investors, 30+ start-ups backed, 3 exits. 1 unicorn.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a bright student or recent graduate to join our communications team in boosting our digital footprint, engaging our communities, and spreading the word about the exciting work our firm is undertaking.
The Communications Intern will help us drive growth online and IRL through content creation, press assistance, event management, outreach, and other communications strategies. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to earn experience in all corners of publicity and marketing – you will be supporting social media, PR, email marketing, and event marketing. You’ll get to work closely with every department in our team (Dealflow, Investor Relations, Product & Tech) and create valuable content and experiences for our community of investors, entrepreneurs, and tech enthusiasts. This role will report to the Communications Catalyst.
- Passionate about start-ups and the tech industry
- Bilingual EN/FR, written and spoken (other European languages a plus!)
- Ability to take initiative and be quickly autonomous
- Excellent at both corporate writing and creative copywriting
- Skilled in video and content creation across social platforms
- Ability to translate corporate, social media, or journalistic writing between EN-FR
- Excellent research skills
- An understanding of the tech ecosystem and the basics around finance and VC
- Join a truly international team (you’ll hear at least four different languages in our offices!), of tech-savvy talent backed up by the wisdom of industry leaders. It’s a fast-paced workplace where business, tech and creative profiles come together and learn from each other
- Be a part of the OneRagtime adventure! We are building something quite At this early stage in our journey, you’ll have ownership over your projects and really make your mark
- Be fully immersed in the European tech ecosystem where you will make a genuine contribution to shaping the future of technology. The projects you help to support today will be the innovation of tomorrow
- Thrive within a Venture Capital firm that does things a little differently; we combine the best practices of VCs with a start-up and people-first attitude at the heart of everything that we do
- Work in Europe’s most exciting tech cities and engage with exceptional entrepreneurs and passionate investors across Europe
- We build strong relationships based on trust
- We pursue excellence and efficiency from start to finish
- We believe in the power of technology and collective intelligence
- We grow with passion and curiosity
- We are resilient by design
- We take our work seriously, not ourselves