Investor Relations Analyst
OneRagtime is a next-generation venture capital fund-as-a-platform specialized in sourcing, financing and scaling early-stage tech startups from across Europe. Our fully digitalized investment process offers our exclusive investor community the freedom and flexibility to choose how they invest.
Our model is powered by the OneRagtime community, with our strong connections and relationships within the tech ecosystem. Our mission is an ambitious one: to empower exceptional entrepreneurs to succeed internationally. To do this, we select the most innovative tech start-ups from across Europe and back them, leveraging our curated community of investors and entrepreneurs.
We strongly believe that the key to success for our start-ups is to be supported and backed by the right people. This is what the OneRagtime community is about. It’s an ecosystem in which start-ups can bloom and become the next global champions thanks to access to capital, network, knowledge and operational resources. And as we believe in the power of technology and data combined with human talents, we are building our tech platform to digitalize all our activities and develop our business at scale.
20 talents from 8 different countries with offices in Barcelona and Paris.
250+ investors, 30+ start-ups backed, 3 exits. 1 Unicorn.
The OneRagtime investor community gathers 250 + brilliant former entrepreneurs, top level executives, family offices and corporates. As an Investor Analyst you will drive business growth by building strong relationships with investors, developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of each investor need in order to offer them the best investment opportunities and make sure they engage with us.
Your main targets:
- Fund the start-ups we select, by pitching them to this investor community. You will work closely with the start-up team.
- Raise our long-term vehicles: our funds and corporate venture funds.
- Establish long term partnerships with private banks, insurance companies and institutional investors.
At OneRagtime, no two days are the same. The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- Identify new members and acquire them by leveraging the prospect base, using growth hacking techniques, event participation and other innovative channels
- Target new type of investors from Family Offices to Banks, Insurers… and develop dedicated offers and partnerships
- Advise your investor accounts on OneRagtime investment opportunities. Work towards strategic business goals and optimise all leads and sales opportunities
- Help the team to implement sales and Go-to-Market strategies to drive revenue
- Engage the investor community by organising events, developing specific offers and features, creating partnerships and so on
- Support investors during all their investment: fiscal matters, portfolio management,
- Assistance on any question etc.
- Provide post-investment support to start-ups leveraging the investor community to foster business development and value creation.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who shares the same values as our team
- Passionate about start-ups and the tech industry
- A strong academic record. We love dual engineering/business profiles
- Strong sales savviness. Strategic thinker. Achiever. Leader.
- Ability to take initiatives and be quickly autonomous
- 3 to 5 years experience in venture capital, in M&A or entrepreneurship in sales & business development
- International mind-set is a must; an international background is even better!
- Fluent English and French, both written and spoken is a MUST. Spanish/Italian/German a plus
- Join a truly international team (you’ll hear at least 4 different languages in our offices!), of tech-savvy talent backed up by the wisdom of industry leaders. It’s a fast-paced workplace where business, tech and creative profiles come together and learning from each other
- Be a part of the OneRagtime adventure! We are building something quite At this stage in our journey, you’ll have ownership over your projects and really make your mark
- Be fully immersed in the European tech ecosystem where you will make a genuine contribution to shaping the future of technology. The projects you help to support today will be the innovation of tomorrow
- Thrive within a Venture Capital that does things a little differently, we combine the best practices of VCs with a start-up and people-first attitude at the heart of everything that we do
- Work in Europe’s most exciting tech cities and engage with exceptional entrepreneurs and passionate investors across Europe
- We build strong relationships based on trust
- We pursue excellence and efficiency from start to finish
- We believe in the power of technology and collective intelligence
- We grow with passion and curiosity
- We are resilient by design
- We take our work seriously, not ourselves
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.