The OneRagtime investor community gathers 500 brilliant former entrepreneurs, top level executives, family offices and corporates. As an Investor Catalyst you will drive business growth by building strong relationships with investors, developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of each investor need in order to offer them the best investment opportunities. Your main target: fund the start-ups we select, by pitching them to this investor community. This role is a 6 months internship with the possibility to convert to a full-time employment contract.
You will work closely with the start-up team. At OneRagtime, no two days are the same. The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- Identify new members and acquire them by leveraging the prospect base, using growth hacking techniques, event participation and other innovative channels
- Target new type of investors from Family Offices to Banks, Insurers… and develop dedicated offers
- Advise your investor accounts on OneRagtime investment opportunities. Work towards strategic business goals and optimise all leads and sales opportunities
- Help the team to implement sales and Go-to-Market strategies to drive revenue
- Engage the investor community by organising events, developing specific offers and features, creating partnerships and so on
- Support investors during all their investment: fiscal matters, portfolio management,
- assistance on any question etc.
- Provide post-investment support to start-ups leveraging the investor community
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who shares the same values as our Team:
- Experience working in sales, with the ability to work towards strategic business goals
- Passionate about start-ups and the tech industry
- International mindset is a must-have, international background is even better!
- Ability to take initiatives and be quickly autonomous
- Bilingual French and English
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to become an entrepreneur while looking at Venture Capital as the best MBA training for that
- Join a truly international team (you’ll hear at least 4 different languages in our offices!), of tech-savvy talent backed up by the wisdom of industry leaders. It’s a fast-paced workplace where business, tech and creative profiles come together and learning from each other is just par for the course
- Be a part of the OneRagtime adventure! We are at the beginning of building something quite remarkable. At this early stage in our journey, you’ll have ownership over your projects and really make your mark
- Be fully immersed in the European tech ecosystem where you will make a genuine contribution to shaping the future of technology. The projects you help to support today will be the innovation of tomorrow
- Thrive within a Venture Capital that does things a little differently, we combine the best practices of VCs with a start-up and people-first attitude at the heart of everything that we do
- Work in Europe’s most exciting tech cities and engage with exceptional entrepreneurs and passionate investors across Europe, Israel and the US
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.