The OneRagtime investor community gathers 500 brilliant former entrepreneurs, top level executives, family offices and corporates.
Your target: fund the startups we select, by pitching them to this investor community.
You will build strong relationships with investors, developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of our startups, our investor community and the investment market.
At OneRagtime, no two days are the same. The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- Define and implement new strategies to increase our investment capacity
- Target new investors and develop dedicated offers for them (Family Offices, Private Banks etc.)
- Advise your investor accounts on OneRagtime investment opportunities, make them invest
- Engage the investor community organising events, webinars, creating partnerships etc.
- Product improvements: work on our website and app, developing features on our investment platform
- Provide post-investment support to start-ups leveraging the whole investor community
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who shares the same values as our team:
- Experience working in sales, with the ability to work towards strategic business goals.
- Passionate about start-ups and the tech industry
- International mindset is a must-have, international background is even better!
- Ability to take initiatives and be quickly autonomous
- Bilingual French and English
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to become an entrepreneur while looking at Venture Capital as the best MBA training for that
- Join a truly international team (you’ll hear at least 4 different languages in our offices!), of tech-savvy talent backed up by the wisdom of industry leaders. It’s a fast-paced workplace where business, tech and creative profiles come together and learning from each other is just par for the course
- Be a part of the OneRagtime adventure! We are at the beginning of building something quite remarkable. At this early stage in our journey, you’ll have ownership over your projects and really make your mark
- Be fully immersed in the European tech ecosystem where you will make a genuine contribution to shaping the future of technology. The projects you help to support today will be the innovation of tomorrow
- Thrive within a Venture Capital that does things a little differently, we combine the best practices of VCs with a start-up and people-first attitude at the heart of everything that we do
- Work in Europe’s most exciting tech cities and engage with exceptional entrepreneurs and passionate investors across Europe, Israel and the US