As a Communications Catalyst you will drive the growth of our community through innovative communications and content-creation techniques, both online and offline. You will be the guardian of OneRagtime’s branding and tone of voice, and the creative force behind its digital presence. Working closely with our Growth Hacking team, you will create valuable content for our community of investors, entrepreneurs and tech enthusiasts, designing and implementing a regular content publishing schedule on our blog and social networks. Creation and curation is your forte: you’re the master of words and the champion of content. Now your mission is to grow our community!
At OneRagtime, no two days are the same. With the Growth Hacking team, the following tasks will be part of your new role:
- Establish and execute a weekly social media plan. Whether it’s sharing tech news, making videos, designing graphics; you’ll have the freedom to develop your own initiatives. This also involves sharing all the OneRagtime related activity (be it investor or start-up news) and covering the events we attend
- Design and implement a strategy for the blog that delivers original content and brings value to our community. You’ll employ SEO and inbound marketing techniques to build a content base that focuses on subject areas such as the European tech ecosystem, advice to help entrepreneurs and the impact of new technologies
- Liaise with our PR representatives to write compelling articles for external media
- Be the first point of call for any community-related queries and work closely with the Deal flow, Investor and Product teams to ensure that all problems are resolved
- Craft OneRagtime’s tone of voice across all communications and media streams to maintain consistency and coherence
- Contribute to OneRagtime’s monthly newsletter and other entrepreneur and investor communications
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who shares the same values as our team:
- A writer first and foremost who can create with originality and flair
- Goal-driven with the ability plan strategically and deliver results
- Passionate about start-ups and the tech industry
- A strong academic record
- International mind-set is a must; an international background is even better!
- Ability to take initiatives and be quickly autonomous
- Native English is a must – French and/or Spanish a plus!
- Join a truly international team (you’ll hear at least 4 different languages in our offices!), of tech-savvy talent backed up by the wisdom of industry leaders. It’s a fast-paced workplace where business, tech and creative profiles come together and learning from each other is just par for the course
- Be a part of the OneRagtime adventure! We are at the beginning of building something quite remarkable. At this early stage in our journey, you’ll have ownership over your projects and really make your mark
- Be fully immersed in the European tech ecosystem where you will make a genuine contribution to shaping the future of technology. The projects you help to support today will be the innovation of tomorrow
- Thrive within a Venture Capital that does things a little differently, we combine the best practices of VCs with a start-up and people-first attitude at the heart of everything that we do
- Work in Europe’s most exciting tech cities and engage with exceptional entrepreneurs and passionate investors across Europe, Israel and the US