OneRagtime is a next-generation venture capital fund-as-a-platform specialized in sourcing, financing and scaling early-stage tech startups from across Europe. Our fully digitalized investment process offers our exclusive investor community the freedom and flexibility to choose how they invest.
Our model is powered by the OneRagtime community, with our strong connections and relationships within the tech ecosystem. We’re looking to bring someone to the team to boost our presence, position and engagement online.
As a Social Media + Community Catalyst you will drive the growth of our online community through innovative growth and communication strategies. You’ll work with a critical eye on the analytics and use your creativity to broaden our reach and opportunities. Working closely with our Dealflow, Investor Relations and Product teams, you will create valuable content for our community of investors, entrepreneurs and tech enthusiasts, designing and implementing a regular communication schedule that is data-driven and optimised for growth.
If you’re relentless in the pursuit of growth, super savvy with social media and passionate about the tech ecosystem in France and beyond, this is the job for you.
Bonus points if you’re looking to do things a little differently and think (and execute!) big!
At OneRagtime, no two days are the same but the following tasks will be part a regular part of the role:
- Drive the conversation and grow our community on social media use techniques that are both data-driven and creative, understand our users and get inside the heads of our community to activate and engage with them
- Establish and execute a weekly social media plan. Whether it’s sharing tech news, making videos, designing graphics; you’ll have the freedom to develop your own initiatives. This also involves sharing all OneRagtime related activity (be it investor or start-up news) and events
- Design and implement a strategy for the blog that delivers original content and brings value to our community. You’ll employ SEO and inbound marketing techniques to build a content base that focuses on subject areas such as the European tech ecosystem, advice to help entrepreneurs and the impact of new technologies
- Liaise with our PR and Editorial Teams to increase the presence of OneRagtime in the European media, creating content alongside our external agencies.
- Be the first point of call for any community-related queries and work closely with the Dealflow, Investor Relations and Product teams to ensure that all problems are resolved
- Share OneRagtime’s tone of voice across all communications and media streams to maintain consistency and coherence.
- Curate content for OneRagtime’s newsletters and other entrepreneur and investor communications (experience with email campaign platforms such as SendInBlue is a plus)
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who shares the same values as our team:
- A compulsive Tweeter! Who loves Instagram! You’re all about connecting on LinkedIn!
- Passionate about start-ups and the tech industry
- Goal-driven with the ability plan strategically and deliver results
- International mind-set is a must; an international background is even better!
- Ability to take initiatives and be quickly autonomous
- Fluent English and French both written and verbal is a MUST. Spanish a big plus!
- Join a truly international team (you’ll hear at least 4 different languages in our offices!), of tech-savvy talent backed up by the wisdom of industry leaders. It’s a fast-paced workplace where business, tech and creative profiles come together and learning from each other is just par for the course
- Be a part of the OneRagtime adventure! We are at the beginning of building something quite remarkable. At this early stage in our journey, you’ll have ownership over your projects and really make your mark
- Be fully immersed in the European tech ecosystem where you will make a genuine contribution to shaping the future of technology. The projects you help to support today will be the innovation of tomorrow
- Thrive within a Venture Capital that does things a little differently, we combine the best practices of VCs with a start-up and people-first attitude at the heart of everything that we do
- Work in Europe’s most exciting tech cities and engage with exceptional entrepreneurs and passionate investors across Europe