OneRagtime is a next-generation venture capital fund-as-a-platform specialized in sourcing, financing and scaling early-stage tech startups from across Europe. Our fully digitalized investment process offers our exclusive investor community the freedom and flexibility to choose how they invest.
Our model is powered by the OneRagtime community, with our strong connections and relationships within the tech ecosystem. Our mission is an ambitious one: to empower exceptional entrepreneurs to succeed internationally. To do this, we select the most innovative tech startups from across Europe and back them, leveraging our curated community of investors and entrepreneurs.
We strongly believe that the key to success for our startups is to be supported and backed by the right people. This is what the OneRagtime community is about. It’s an ecosystem in which startups can bloom and become the next global champions thanks to access to capital, network, knowledge and operational resources. And as we believe in the power of technology and data combined with human talents, we are building our tech platform to digitalize all our activities and develop our business at scale.
Could you be the next to join us?
OneRagtime in figures: 20 talents from 8 different countries with a presence in Barcelona and Paris. 250+ investors, 30+ startups backed, 3 exits. 1 unicorn.
As a Venture Analyst intern, you will source, invest in exceptional founders and startups and help them to scale.
As a Venture Analyst intern, you will be part of the deal flow team in Paris and work closely with the other members of the Venture and the Investor teams to find the next startups we will invest in.
At OneRagtime, no two days are the same. The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- Source a deal flow of international startups and entrepreneurs
- Assess investment opportunities by performing market research, data analysis and financial modelling
- Represent OneRagtime at entrepreneur and investor events to meet new entrepreneurs
- Enrich our databases by entering data provided by the startups we meet with in order to fuel our tech products disrupting classic Venture Capital
- Work with our investor community, making sure they are engaged to support our projects
- Help the team in the business development of our portfolio companies
- Help define the product specifications of OneRagtime products: we have one obsession at OneRagtime, digitalize and automatize as much as we can and leverage data and algorithms
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who shares the same values as our team.
- Passionate about startups and the tech industry
- A strong academic record. An engineering background is a plus
- Ability to take initiatives and be quickly autonomous
- Previous experience in venture capital, in M&A or entrepreneurship is required
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to become an entrepreneur while looking at Venture Capital as the best MBA training for that
- Negotiation savviness and intuition backed by data
- International mind-set is a must; an international background is even better!
- Bilingual in English and French, both written and spoken is a MUST. Spanish/Italian/German is a plus
- Available for 6 months ASAP
- Stage de césure or stage de fin d’études
- Join a truly international team (you’ll hear at least 4 different languages in our offices!), of tech-savvy talent backed up by the wisdom of industry leaders. It’s a fast-paced workplace where business, tech and creative profiles come together and learning from each other
- Be a part of the OneRagtime adventure! We are building something quite At this early stage in our journey, you’ll have ownership over your projects and really make your mark
- Be fully immersed in the European tech ecosystem where you will make a genuine contribution to shaping the future of technology. The projects you help to support today will be the innovation of tomorrow
- Thrive within a Venture Capital that does things a little differently, we combine the best practices of VCs with a start-up and people-first attitude at the heart of everything that we do
- Work in Europe’s most exciting tech cities and engage with exceptional entrepreneurs and passionate investors across Europe
- We build strong relationships based on trust
- We pursue excellence and efficiency from start to finish
- We believe in the power of technology and collective intelligence
- We grow with passion and curiosity
- We are resilient by design
- We take our work seriously, not ourselves
You feel like you are the right fit? Get in touch with us!
Please send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com