1. Who we are
We are an Appointed Representative of Sturgeon Ventures LLP whose FRN 452811, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (the FCA) and entered on the Financial Services Register with the FRN 759731. The Financial Conduct Authority’s address is 25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS.
If you have any queries about your privacy whilst using our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only use your personal information to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to you, and to process and deliver your services and maintain your account with us.
Personal information means any information which identifies you (or if you are an organisation, the information which identifies your workers), and may include information such as your name, email address, telephone number and position.
As is the case with many organisations, communications by telephone may be recorded for the purposes of monitoring our customer service standards, training and for security purposes.
4. Information we hold about you
We may hold and use the following information about you:
– your name, address, phone numbers, email address, date of birth, employment and banking and financial details;
– demographic and lifestyle information;
– information we receive when making a decision about your application to become a OneRagtime Investor;
– details of the investments you make and have made through us and all related transactions;
– details of when you contact us and when we contact you;
– details of how you entered into your investment (for example which browser you used),
together with any other information which we reasonably need to operate your account, make decisions about you or fulfill our regulatory obligations.
5. Our use of your information
We will only use your personal information for the purposes set out below.
We will never provide your personal details to a third party without your consent (unless we are required to do so by applicable law). By accepting this policy you acknowledge and consent to the fact that we will be able to access and use the personal information which you enter into the Website, and that we may share results with other carefully selected third parties.
– for use as contemplated by our website;
– to process and complete your requests and/or applications to make loans and/or services and communicate with you about our products and/or services;
– to search Fraud Prevention Agencies’ records (including information from overseas);
– to process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions (we may retain your details) for these purposes for a reasonable period of time and we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions);
– to update our records and maintain your account with us;
– to recommend offers for products and/or services that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
– to administer the website services, including processing any searches or requests for information about our products or services;
– to monitor, review and improve the content and appearance of our website, to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you;
– to maintain and develop our business systems, including without limitation, testing and upgrading them;
– to trace your whereabouts;
– to recover any debt you owe us;
– to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements;
– for marketing purposes, including to contact you to inform you of new services and products we will be providing and selected news and events that we think may be of interest to you;
– for performing data analysis on the personal information; and
– to for any other specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected.
With a view to understanding our customer’s needs better, we will, with your permission, retain the information you have provided us to enable us to offer products and services that are likely to be of interest to you. If you want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
6. How we collect your information
We may collect and process your information in the following ways:
– details of transactions you carry out through our website or when telephoning us and of the fulfillment of your instructions;
– if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence or telephone records;
– if you complete any surveys that we have provided to you for research purposes;
– information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or our app for transactional or any other purposes; and
– details of your visits to our website, our app and social networks and the resources that you access.
7. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may also disclose your personal information:
– to our suppliers (including service and content providers), contractors, agents, investors and business partners who help us administer the website;
– to organisations or agencies which provide services to us, such as credit reference agencies, debt collection agencies, promotion and advertising agencies and consumer research agencies;
– to anyone who hosts or maintains data centres, service platforms and other infrastructure and systems on behalf of us or any member of your group, where your personal information is processed and/or stored;
– in the event of our flotation on a stock exchange, sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution, disposal of all or part of our assets or similar event;
– to our professional advisers;
– where you have otherwise consented; or
– as otherwise required or authorised by law.
8. Anonymous data collected through this website
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our website our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers they use. This technology does not personally identify you – it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website.
Our website contains hyperlinks to other pages on our website. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our website our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
9. Cookies and similar technologies
In order to collect the anonymous data described in the preceding paragraph, we may use cookie technology on our website.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive, mobile phone or other device.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not. However, some of the services and features offered through our website may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
9.1. Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. They are deleted when you close the browser.
9.2. Performance cookies
These cookies collect information in an anonymous form about how visitors use our website. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it.
We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and to improve the service we offer to you. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the internet. Your IP address might also be used to gather broad demographic information.
We may perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (e.g. aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics.
Information from these types of cookies and technologies or about website usage is not combined with information about you from any other source. None of the cookies or technologies that we use will personally identify you.
To comply with current legislation, we need to ask for your consent to set the performance cookies described above. When you arrive on a banner will appear asking for your consent to place performance cookies on your device. In order to provide your consent, please click ‘continue’. Once your consent has been provided, this message will not appear again when you revisit. If you, or another user of your computer, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you can do so by altering your browser settings.
11. Your Rights
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your personal information, we will disclose to you the personal information we hold about you in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We will also correct, amend or delete any personal information that you tell us is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to us by logging into the Website and changing your details within your profile section.
Requests to delete personal information are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.
You have a right to request Credit Reference Agencies to provide you with information that they hold about you. You must contact them directly to do this and a fee may be payable.
12. Links to other websites
13. Transfer of data abroad
If you are visiting our website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list, please email us at email@example.com with “Email Unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
You may also wish to write to us at the address given in section 1 above.
If you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing lists, we will hold your contact details on file marked so that we do not contact you again. This is so that we do not contact you if your details are subsequently provided to us by a third party.
15. Where we store your information
16. Your concerns