What happened in H1 2022 at OneRagtime
What a first semester at OneRagtime! It’s been a busy H1 2022 at OneRagtime, let’s recap: ⬇️
👉 We upgraded our regulatory framework moving from registered by Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) — France to fully certified by AMF as a ‘Société de Gestion de Portefeuille’. This is a big step for us, we will announce more soon!
😍 We’ve added 5 companies to the portfolio:
1) Staycation, start-up reinventing the hotel experience with a SaaS enabled marketplace turning hotels into experiences
2) Sonio, healthtech startup on a mission to improve women’s and children’s health by securing pregnancy care with AI
3) hivenet, peer-to-peer cloud start-up founded by seasoned unicorn entrepreneur David Gurle
4) Shotgun!, music event SaaS and marketplace
5) HelloSafe, developer of comparison and brokerage platform for financial and insurance products
🏋🏻♀️ We’ve also welcomed 7 new people to strengthen our business and tech teams in our Paris 🇫🇷 and Barcelona offices 🇪🇸: Emma VERON-DURAND(Legal Counsel), Louis Pradere (Investor Catalyst), Koosha Zarei (Data Scientist), Sebastian Golijow (Full-Stack Developer), Myriam Bensiali(Finance Catalyst), and Mehdi Benjelloun (VC Ecosystem).
We’re now a 25 people team representing 12 different nationalities: France 🇫🇷 Spain 🇪🇸 Italy 🇮🇹 Morocco 🇲🇦 Argentina 🇦🇷 Mexico 🇨🇴 Colombia 🇲🇽 Syria 🇸🇾 Azerbaïdjan 🇦🇿 Kyrgyzstan 🇰🇬 Iran 🇮🇷 and India 🇮🇳!
Our biggest achievements this semester have been all about growth: growth in our portfolio, our funds, our teams, and our capacity to disrupt as a company.
We couldn’t be happier to continue working together at OneRagtime with our 40+ companies portfolio and provide more value to our community.
🔥 This is just the beginning! Onwards.